Discuss Oil firebird not firing in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Simon jones

Firebird boiler not firing up oil getting to pump just not getting to nozzle. It's brand new

If boiler is new I assume it was commissioned correctly?
Just get engineer back!
You cannot make any meaningful adjustment to a oil burner without correct testing/combustion analysis equipment.

Reply to Oil firebird not firing in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, can anyone tell me which pipes are flow and return please. I removed old leaking 2008 C26 firebird oil boiler in June . We have now...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have Grant oil fired boiler which when cold, takes multiple times to fire up. It will run for say 20 or 30 seconds with hot exhaust...
Replies
Views
I’m replacing my single skin plastic oil tank with a new bunded oil tank. I’m going to replace the single 10mm pvc covered oil pipe too, so to...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, hoping to get some advice: I’ve just drained my central heating system to remove 2 upstairs radiators, and now after refilling, the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock