Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Odd sized (metric?) washers - please help me find a source of replacements... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theiC

Hi,

I'm hoping that someone here can help. We have a couple of bathrooms with Roca taps etc.

I've put some photos in an imageshack folder which you can look at here: https://imageshack.com/a/DgJz/1

As you'll see, I need some replacement washers, 20mm dia (in the photos they look larger because one side is crushed flat) and about 4mm thick. Crucially, they need a 4mm hole for the shaft.

None of the regular imperial ones I have sourced fit. All the plumbers' merchants I've visited said 'call Roca'; Roca say 'we stopped fitting those ten years ago, ask a plumbers' merchant'.

I should add that the lip around the washer holder means the size needs to be exact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Odd sized (metric?) washers - please help me find a source of replacements... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock