Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Octopus Energy is doubling the size of its heatpump installation team in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Saving the Planet??????

Guess what we are doing over here.
Saving the Planet by converting the coal fired power stations to gas fired power stations for electricity.

Guess what we are doing with the coal to subsidize the cost of conversion........

Selling it to India and China......

Saving the Planet???????

Simply, exporting the problems elsewhere....on the same planet

Reply to Octopus Energy is doubling the size of its heatpump installation team in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
H
  • Article
Lecturers in Plumbing within Construction 36 hours, 52 weeks per year , part time hours will also be considered £32,732- £39,096 per annum...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi, we had UFH installed dowstairs in our house recently, and I'm not 100% sure that it's connected correctly. I'd be grateful if someone could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock