Discuss nvq2 qualified, but no experience, what to do next in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like you've done everything you need to for NVQ level 2. Where are you based?

hi howsie, yeah it wasnt hard but it was a lot of work. the paperwork is what took the most time.

im just outside of Norwich, Dereham

you need more than one bathroom for the nvq, you either dont have it or the assessor blagged it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nvq2 qualified, but no experience, what to do next in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, My name is Jordan and I am a fully qualified emergency gas engineer (working on external aspects i.e. services and mains) for a...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, Could someone please have a look at the attached photos and give me their opinion on what they think is happening and what I should do next...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock