Search the forum,

Discuss nvq2 and3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajoint

i have completed a levels 2 and 3 in plumbing at college,what do i need to do to get the acs for the gas side,can i skip the nvq2 and go and just do the nvq3 or is there another way around this,regards,a joint.

I'm currently part way through the gas and did C&G 6129 level 2 and I have to have my NVQ2 to complete my gas. There are different ways but it always seems to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nvq2 and3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I have a condensate pipe that appears to be leaking at the joint. How do I fix the leak? Would something like plumbers putty around the joint work or does it need to be some other compound? Can I simply pull the pipe and joint out and then put the compound round it Thanks
Replies
Views
Two pictures from a gas boiler install - is this dangerous, or just embarrassingly poor workmanship. What are the medium term implications of the joins like this? Do I need to get another plumber in to review and fix this? It is just shoddy but acceptable? Regards, Paul McGinnie
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet in our new house. It’s eventually going to be moved to the other side of the house. The seal around the back of the toilet had failed so I switched...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to you? I suspect that my long ongoing rotting veg/sewage smell is caused by a fault in this connection that has been hidden from previous inspections...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock