Search the forum,

Discuss Nvq l 2 - 6089? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi Friends

Can anyone lead me to a link of what the requirements are for the NVQ L2?

What I am trying to find out is what actually needs to be done within the portfolio etc..

Some people say not too much, some say loads!!!!

Cheers all.

Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nvq l 2 - 6089? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening folks. Please excuse me if this question has been asked but……. I have currently just finished my lever 2 diploma in plumbing. I was told that currently the government has scrapped NVQ’s though has, currently not replaced it with anything pending amalgamation with EAL. SO, as it...
Replies
Views
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I have only worked at a coffee shop for 5 years of my life. I am currently doing a Plumbing L2 and next year will start an NVQ L2. For the NVQ I will...
Replies
Views
I have been doing my level 2 plumbing qualification for over 4 years now due to covid etc. I am now at a point where i will be sending my NVQ pack off and completing my practical for my NVQ. I am waiting on a plumber to to send me his documents to send off. I am worried about the practical and...
Replies
Views
It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my needs. I have therefore been trying to locate on- line the actual sizes eg length of push-fit tee, spread of branch, before I can purchase the best...
Replies
Views
Hi can anyone help. I am currently doing an NVQ in plumbing and heating and have just had some maintenance tasks to complete before having to complete a placement. I need to do 2 maintenance tasks and 4 fault tasks. I need to take before and after pictures also. Can anyone help as to what ones i...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock