Discuss Nozzle types in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grants are mostly EH and WB are mostly ES...........???????

It is very easy just to assume that the boiler manufacturers are all experts and have extremely clever scientists wearing white coats who sort out the set up of burners in lab experiments.
Truth is, they probably just use some ordinary bloke like us who thinks, - I like H nozzles and think I will try them.

get hold of the danfoss booklet that details all their bits n bobs plus has a nozzle comparison chart, free from HWOS

I had red danfoss boxes, now changed to hwos box which is full. Each vertical line is different size left to right, mostly 80eh at top with 60es and odd sizes on bottom. Easy to find and see whats low. I try and follow boiler manual when ever possible as nozzle sized for shape of combustion chamber. As said got hundreds of pounds worth and still get caught out.

I had red danfoss boxes, now changed to hwos box which is full. Each vertical line is different size left to right, mostly 80eh at top with 60es and odd sizes on bottom. Easy to find and see whats low. I try and follow boiler manual when ever possible as nozzle sized for shape of combustion chamber. As said got hundreds of pounds worth and still get caught out.

I bet your sock drawer has condoms arranged by colour and ribbed or not ribbed :):):):):)

so no sex life then :)

to tired when you get home from all that work....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nozzle types in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock