Discuss not looking forward to this wk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

had a few calls this wk end to service boilers next wk .when i asked the caller is there any problems with the boiler got the same response off both of them no but some of the radiators are not getting hot but that will be sorted on the service wont it ? what do people expect these days for the price of a service .explained that if you took your car into the garage for a service thats all they would do and not sort out every problem on the car - think they understood.i dont mind freeing off the odd trv pin or a quick balance of rads but anything else for the price of a service is not on:mad2:

Should have told them that if it's bad you'll bring your powerflush machine and it will be £*** on top of the service :)

Annoys me when I get asked to do service cos "there's summat up with boiler"..........okay, so it's not a service, it's a breakdown. Idiots.

Annoys me when I get asked to do service cos "there's summat up with boiler"..........okay, so it's not a service, it's a breakdown. Idiots.

this is why I don't work for friends and family. They always want a boiler service out of the blue and ask you to look at Luke warm hot water or heating cutting out while I'm there.

I contract during the week so I've knocked all private work on the head because of things like this. I'm happy with what I earn mon-fri so it leaves my weekends and evening free to do whatever.

Everyone wants something for nothing these days! Sick to death of people I hardly know acting like my best friend thinking I'm going to do work for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to not looking forward to this wk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock