Discuss North east retro event in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

Seeing as there appears to be a few of you guys from around the NE here's an event for later on in the year:

https://www.************/NorthEastRetroGamingLimited

Guy that is organizing it again is a lovely big chap and doing a lot of the organizing himself.

I'll be there with a large chunk of my machines so be nice to see any of you guys there :yes:

https://www.************/events/1413098758936080/

Bump, this is only just over 2 months away if your local then get yourself there... I'll buy you a pint :D

Another bump for this as it's approaching squeaky bum time... I'll be running a Streetfighter 4 competition on one of my machines at 3pm on the Saturday, this machine to be precise:
20140618_201800_zps6451fb22.jpg

Are u a master at playin them ian?? My son would love that as all he does is xbox...SONIC BOOM AEUUUGIN

Me and lad love retro gaming . We don't have arcade machines but do have loads of consoles all still working. Still love playing space invaders on my Atari

God that should have been links... bloody keyboard honest... not pished hands
wRI1T.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to North east retro event in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Now sorted... don’t bother reading this stupid long post. Hi, I’ve got a bit of a head scratcher here and wondered what you guys would make of...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
I
That time of the year again folks: All, I'm sure most of you already know but if not, here it all is in black and white. North East...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
H
hi guys its hurdy,:punk...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
D
New Mexico Chili Cookoff If you can read this whole story without laughing, then there's no hope for you. I was crying by the end. This is an...
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock