Discuss Non standard 3/4 connector. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a customer with a mobile dog grooming van. The tank she uses to wash the dogs has a union to connect the hose to, the tank is American made. This union looks like a 3/4 thread but it is not quite a 3/4 thread. It looks the same size but the thread is slightly different. This union is brass but the connector to the hose is plastic and it has broken. I need to get a connector that will connect to this and then to a 1/2 hose. Anybody come across this before and know what size it may be?

bsf rather than bsc thread, they use imperial over there like we used to here. try a motorised valve nut

Not to pee on anyones parade but its likely to be the same 3/4 thread you find on american outside taps and washing machines..

which is 3/4 ght
ght is for garden hose thread.... Simple aye!

let us know what does fit :)

most of my spanners still work in yank land (AF and whitworth) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Non standard 3/4 connector. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I...
Replies
Views
A
My mum is trying to connect a washing machine and dishwasher in her kitchen. She got a guy out to do the job and he ended up making a hole in her...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to connect 3/4" copper to 22mm copper in an old house. However it appears that the 3/4" is actually slightly smaller (measured at...
Replies
Views
I am trying to source adaptors/reducers for the below taps for my renocation We have the tap ware currently but Union adaptors are needed to fit...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everyone - I have an old outside tap with male thread but struggling to find a right hosepipe connection after the other one broke. The top of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock