Discuss No water coming out of my kitchen sink. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

We had a hard freeze here in Louisiana last week. We are back to warmer temperatures outside now 71•degrees. All my faucets and showers are able to run water except for my kitchen sink faucet. My dishwasher even works. Just one single drip of water every 5 seconds out of my kitchen sink faucet. What could be the problem?

If you mess with it, there's a chance it will move a bit but end up stuck in the open position. Unless water is unmetered in your part of the world, make sure you have a plan...

Reply to No water coming out of my kitchen sink. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We have recently had water hammer issues. Plumbers have installed an arrestor near our kitchen sink and a device in the toilet cistern to slow...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock