Search the forum,

Discuss Nice touch this morning! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

A couple of months ago I got sent to a problem with a new installation in a school near Londonderry. Flue had been cut too short so poc's were mixing with the supply air on a large ACV unit. A definite RIDDOR situation

Found out that my mates company had supplied, but not installed, it. Rung him up, put him in the picture, capped off and disabled the boiler. He had two of his guys out within the hour with a new flue, for which he charged back to the company that installed it in the first place.

Anyway, walked into the counter of his place this morning and Michael was there.

"Got something for you!" He says.

And hands me a litre bottle of Bushmills, a tin of sweets and a testo fleece!

Sometimes it's better not to play the riddor card!

A couple of months ago I got sent to a problem with a new installation in a school near Londonderry. Flue had been cut too short so poc's were mixing with the supply air on a large ACV unit. A definite RIDDOR situation

Found out that my mates company had supplied, but not installed, it. Rung him up, put him in the picture, capped off and disabled the boiler. He had two of his guys out within the hour with a new flue, for which he charged back to the company that installed it in the first place.

Anyway, walked into the counter of his place this morning and Michael was there.

"Got something for you!" He says.

And hands me a litre bottle of Bushmills, a tin of sweets and a testo fleece!

Sometimes it's better not to play the riddor card!

You know that could be construed as taking a bribe not to report a Health and Safety breach. Best you send the whiskey and sweeties to me so your hands are clean...

I saw the title of this post and thought !!! Croppie got lucky lol

I read the thread and thought he missed out the buiscuits .. that's a Christmas droppie croppie..
Lifestyle's Alright for the big boys.

You know that could be construed as taking a bribe not to report a Health and Safety breach. Best you send the whiskey and sweeties to me so your hands are clean...
..lolz.. DLR Day Lite Rubbery

I feel like I've had bad touch today. Very very hungover dealing with a blocked loo

I almost feel violated and not in a good way

You not wanting the fleece then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nice touch this morning! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock