Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Nice family photo? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
What's the point.
np_zpscfb132d1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nice family photo? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Could do with some advice, might be fitting some radiators for a family friend. I've done loads of freebies for friends and family and still...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
C
Got back from a week visiting family over Xmas and our boiler has now started making banging and grinding noises. It’s a British Gas 330 which...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have quite a few plumbers in the family and wondering what to get them as gifts (men ages 35-45), bit random but do plumbers like copper...
Replies
Views
A family member had a sewer line collapse, which brought to light several issues with their plumbing. There is a 1/4 gap in the sewer line where...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock