Discuss Newly qualified gas safe engineer in Essex/London araea in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Tony

Gas Engineer
Hi guys, I have just joined this forum, am a newly qualified registered gas safe engineer in Essex area and am looking for a job in Essex/London area. I have put in applications but meanwhile I am also in need of someone to take me up paid or unpaid, so I can keep up with my skills.
please your advice/help will go along away

Cheers all,

Thanks DuncanM, really appreciate your response. Have actually flag up a company as well waiting to see what the future hold but in my waiting just want to put up with someone for continuity in this great business.

Reply to Newly qualified gas safe engineer in Essex/London araea in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock