Discuss Newby in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

copperhead

Hi as i am new to the thread i am going to get strait in there.
I have to fit a new sani flow to a toillet the trouble is it is full of foul water
at the moment.
How do i get this to go without makeing an allfull mess of the customers bath room flour?:(
Much thanks in advance.

You're just going to have to bail it out into a bucket using a yoghurt pot and rubber gauntlets, No other easy way. Make sure you have plenty of old sheets underneath and some more spares.

Just spoke to a mate he says he uses a vax to suck it out.
I suppose thats ok as longe as theres not many large floaters.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
great init

they dont show this in them quick fix plumbing course, joys of the job

Hi as i am new to the thread i am going to get strait in there.
I have to fit a new sani flow to a toillet the trouble is it is full of foul water
at the moment.
How do i get this to go without makeing an allfull mess of the customers bath room flour?:(
Much thanks in advance.
quick tip
eat your sandwiches before you do this job
quick tip two
dont try and syphon it out

If you have a Rhino tub, lift the saniflo into this once disconnected to take downstairs to avoid dripping foul water through the house. I was told that sometimes saniflos fail when people try and dispose of condoms and tampax in them and they get jammed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newby in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock