Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Newbie! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turkish

Hi all,

Thought it would be polite to introduce myself. I`m not a plumber but a confident DIYer who will be after information from the professionals (you!) when I come to remodel my bathroom. Hope to speak to some of you soon.

Cheers

Turkish:smiley2:

Welcome along Turkish, fire away and we will try our hardest to answer.

Hello Turkish plenty of great advice here.....regards Turnpin:smile5:

Go and ring a professional instead of doing a bad job yourself

We're not all like that Turkish...

You named after an airline?

Go and ring a professional instead of doing a bad job yourself

I've lost my crown for ever, :(

Anyway welcome, hope you dont live too close to the border nr where all those troubles are, as most of our lot avoid travelling more than a few miles fm home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Hello so we have just recently remodeled and I cannot remember if we were experiencing this before in our bathroom upstairs but, there’s a strong...
Replies
Views
LeAnn Trigg
L
Hi all, I am a newbie DIYer and have a question I was hoping someone might be able to help me with. When we run the water in our bathtub it...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a question, I want my flat to be separately connected to the mains water supply for water coming into my kitchen and bathroom instead of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock