Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tattooman

Hi good morning all. I'm a mature student /42 I am doing NVQ plumbing level 2 at Bristol. I just wondered how I could manage to get experience in the domestic setting in plumbing. I am willing to work for two days FREE a week I preferred domestic.I worked on site before doing ground work decided I need to get a proper profession.

Hello mate and welcome to the forum, one of the best ways to get a head start with hands on experience is to head down to your local merchants and ask about, give the counter staff your CV and ask them to pass it around for you.
The other thing to do is keep an eye out on here as some of the guys post up opportunities from time to time.

Good luck n

Hello Tattooman and welcome I agree with Ch4 plumbing he sums it up quite well really hope you enjoy the forums regards Turnpin:welcome:

Hello there mr tattooman welcome to the forum, stick around as youl learn and pick up loads of valuable knowledge of some of the guys in here,

Hi thank you for your all your replys.I think I'm going to do my CV and hand out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny...
Replies
Views
Hello All, newbie here. I am building a new home on a spacious plot and considering a ground source heat pump instead of air source. I understand...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock