Discuss Newbie to the industry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambed84

Gas Engineer
Hi ladies and gents...
I'm new to the industry, gained ACS quals Nov 16. Have gained my first employed role as a service engineer on a social housing contract and am enjoying the diversity!
Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself!

Hi Lambed,

Welcome along.
Congrats for the Acs last year. If you got any issues just ask here on the forum there are plenty of great engineers which will definitely help you out.

Kind regards

Ron

Hello and welcome

Welcome to the clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie to the industry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently qualified as a gas engineer , for the time i was training at the college , i was working as a apprentice for about 6 months...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock