Search the forum,

Discuss Newb to the forum..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Evening everyone, Scott here from Devon.
Thought I'd poke my head in and say hi.
Been a plumber for almost 5 yrs now and am enjoying the stage I'm at. Plenty of room for improvement but learning every day and enjoy the challenges we face.
Great to have a platform like this to share ideas and ask questions.
Cheers

Hello and welcome

Reply to Newb to the forum..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Took on a HMO a couple of years ago.....8 rooms 3 stories with a shared kitchen and 5 bathrooms. Got a builder in who said it would be possible to put ensuites in every room and he started the work. 6 rooms with ensuites are virtually complete and all throughout he has been saying we can only...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone, I have a Vokera gas combi boiler which will be 2 years old this month and had it serviced last year. The engineer was great he took 8 minutes to service it as it was only a year old last year. My question is do gas combi boilers need to be serviced every year and what does a...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have gleamed some great knowledge from this site, finally signed up as I cant find an exact answer to the below. I'm not a heating engineer, but an electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, First a quick bit of background : I'm English, living in France, and renovating a 1960s house, which has pretty much needed to be stripped back to the studs, and started again. Full new electrical refit, plumbing refit, walls, ceilings &etc. It took about a year-and-a-half (as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock