Discuss New Worcester Bosch Models in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

garethlennon

Hi all, I'm new to the forum; I currently work in South Wales for a plumbing and heating company. We have just won a contract with a local council and they have said they are interested in the new WB models 25i and 30i. They were launched beginning of May - just wondering if anyone has looked into these or even installed?

Looks like WB will be phasing out the 28i and 24i as part of the efficiency scheme in Aug/Sept 2015 - any thoughts or feedback will be welcome.

Cheers,

should be a good direct replacement for a junior as it fits same pipework. The new models will cost more than the junior, so take that into consideration when quoting any work.

from what i can see the case is better, the exp vessel is better positioned, still got a pre pipe jig. would like to know if the prv is easier to change??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Worcester Bosch Models in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock