Search the forum,

Discuss new vokera range in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

got a job spec'ed for a vision 30c,
anyone fitted them, what do you think anygood-pain in the bum or what?

Good little boiler at the competitive end of the market- prv connection a bit of a pain,not a lot of distance between end of flue elbow & wall and wiring connections are a bit tight but other than that OK

Good little boiler at the competitive end of the market- prv connection a bit of a pain,not a lot of distance between end of flue elbow & wall and wiring connections are a bit tight but other than that OK

its having the rear flue option, its a buy to sell property so after a year i wont be bothered as its out my normal area. if it wasnt that he wants it in a wall cupboard, i would have fitted a main 25eco!
having said that, just want the guy paying my hefty bill to feel he has good value for money.lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new vokera range in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock