Discuss new sign writing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

just needs some tweeks,getting done this week van gas 1.jpgvan gas 2.jpg

Looks good, nice and clear. I think some people go over the top and try and fit too much on the vans. You have all the key info is good sized writing.

Are the phone numbers big enough in real view? Maybe a touch larger?

Some how I couldn`t take it all in in one quick view.

Just saying.

Are the phone numbers big enough in real view? Maybe a touch larger?

Some how I couldn`t take it all in in one quick view.

Just saying.
agree,could do with being bigger,also want cap d and h on it,dont look quite right

Know what you mean however seeing it more and more usually on brand new vans, new companies, is it trying to send a "I`m friendly" message?

Sometimes the words just flow better when all lower case, I actually quite like it how it is. Depends if all your advertising is done the same though as you need continuity with the brand on everything.

Sometimes the words just flow better when all lower case, I actually quite like it how it is. Depends if all your advertising is done the same though as you need continuity with the brand on everything.

What he said, must all be the same, nothing worse for raising suspicions.

Van looks good, but I would rather see electrical than electrics.

Apart from your name it looks the same as my van and in the last 7 years its been my only advertising and made me a few quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new sign writing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock