Search the forum,

Discuss New member saying hi! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I've just joined up so I can delve into the hive mind on here as I'm about to install a full new central heating system in my house!
I'm an electrician :rolleyes: so please don't be horrible to me:)
Rob

Hello and welcome

Wouldn't mess with gas or oil combustion to be honest, I was nearly killed as a kid by a carbon monoxide leak from a boiler vented into a conservatory!
My oil man used to race a twin engined MZ drag bike so I reckon he knows what he's doing with oil burners! :D

Reply to New member saying hi! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Hi Lou, Recently retired last July, sold my house and moved to Tamworth to be with the wife full time. So not retired as I’m married. Lol. Served...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock