Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss New Grohe Kitchen tap in the For Sale & Wanted area at

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmskippy

    jmskippy New Member

    We bought a new Grohe kitchen tap, it came with flexible connectors but the end which screws onto the valve is too small. The old flexi tap connector was 22mm and the new is smaller, probably 15mm. I have tried to get and adaptor to no avail. The valve end where the connector connects to is just a bit of thread.
    If anyone can understand what I am talking about, any advice would be much appreciated.

    I have been to B&Q, Wickes, Homebase, Screwfix and Builder Depot.
    A guy at Builder Depot was very helpful and gave me something, it's a connector with a 15mm side to fit the new connector and the other side 22mm with a nut and copper washer. He said I would need some copper piping for that and then something on the valve side.

    Again, if anyone has experienced this, please help.

  2. Phil

    Phil Plumber

    Its a 3/8 connector, take the tap to a plumbers merchant and dont leave without them.

    dont waste your time in homebase.
  3. Paulplumb

    Paulplumb Plumber GSR

  4. Harvest Fields

    Harvest Fields S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

    Do you have any pictures of what you have?
Similar Threads - Grohe Kitchen Forum Date
Advice on plumbing Grohe wall hung frame Plumbing Forum Apr 25, 2019
Grohe concealed cistern maintenance access Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms Apr 4, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.