Discuss New Gas cookers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Fitted quite a few budget makes of cookers recently and noticed the cooker burners not as stable as other makes or older cookers. When lit the burner flames are blue but wavey for about 6 seconds or just over. Also same when you open then close the door even if you do it slowly. Noticed on the currys essential cookers. Anyone else noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Gas cookers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Inexplicably a wok gas hob on my cooker is stuck - I have been unable to pull it out even with a crowbar (I kept the tension exerted to reasonable...
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting a gas hob where one burner is reluctant to light. When it is lit and I blow the flame out the FSD on that burner cuts off...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a BIASI gas boiler as in the pictures. Its worked fine for 12 months. But now, for the last few days, when its first running the bath...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, Recently moved into a property which has an Atag IS40 System Boiler (2018) with hot water tank. We've noticed that something is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back