Discuss New EU Laws in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lag1rich

I don't know how true it it is but I have hear that in 2 years time all plumbers have to be Gas Safe Registed.

True of False?

Thanks, Richard

I don't know how true it it is but I have hear that in 2 years time all plumbers have to be Gas Safe Registed.

True of False?

Thanks, Richard

What if you lived out in the countryside where everyones heating was powered by oil?

Not fair if you have to be GSR if you'll never touch gas

True of False?

Thanks, Richard

never in a million years, its 2 different trades and can be unrelated

It may have been said already ,, but Completely untrue.

It's the same as saying all drivers must be HGV (LGV) Class 1

hope they dont also make a rule saying all gas engineers have to do plumbing and drainage

This could be a B.G sponsored Move to eliminate some of the competition

how is being gas safe going to make you a competent plumber, you do not have to be a plumber to be gas safe registered. Two seperate trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New EU Laws in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock