Discuss new builds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What the hell is going on with this new build lark on yet another with design spec where the flue is in a void what are these architects on??

also every site i seem to go on these days where they have a combi the run a hws pipe from the boiler in 22mm???

i give up

Every new build job i go onto there are major issues with the drawings. Normally i find the drawings are best used to wipe your backside in the chemical toilet. :)

I find you pin them up to work off and you come back in the morning after and other trades have either whipped it or moved it

What you doing house bashing , thought that was below you ! [site work No Thanks]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new builds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock