Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Never in this this Foren - shocking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi lads

Just came across this picture here
I thought I post it

IMG_2413.PNG

That is so wrong. Should be reported.

The regs state that there must be at least 1500mm
vertical separation between flue terminals.

That's terrible. Where's the ladder or outside light in case it brakes down at night time.

It doesn't get much better than that

Where in the UK was this ? anyone Know ? & how did they manage to get it up there ?

Where in the UK was this ? anyone Know ? & how did they manage to get it up there ?

The pic turned up on facebook earlier this week , originally I thought it was photoshopped , but its probably genuine

Are there not 2 flues :) would be better to insulate the boiler during winter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Never in this this Foren - shocking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock