Discuss Needing some help - no plumbing knowledge in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Les

Hi - I'm new here. I have a Glow-worm flexicom hx boiler that had a f25 error code and isn't heating my water. I have bled all the radiators, then reset the boiler and now have a f22 code. Can anyone offer advice please. Thanks.

Sounds like you got a pressure fault/pump fault/ type of issue, maybe sludge in the boiler, in any case you’ll need to get a gsr to take a look inside, fairly straightforward for an experienced guy once you get the lid off.

Hi - I'm new here. I have a Glow-worm flexicom hx boiler that had a f25 error code and isn't heating my water. I have bled all the radiators, then reset the boiler and now have a f22 code. Can anyone offer advice please. Thanks.
When you bled the radiators did you re-pressurise the system?

Reply to Needing some help - no plumbing knowledge in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ideal Logic Heat 15 System Boiler Hi. Just started to get an F3 Fan Fault on this boiler. On power up there seems to be a quiet thump from...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
The flue for a glow worm micron 30ff is apparently obsolete but there must be other flues that would fit it surely, it's just a standard 100mm...
Replies
Views
I have a Glow Worm Ultracom 30sxi boiler that provides central heating and also heats a hot water tank. There are no error codes shown on the...
Replies
Views
I
  • Question
Hello everyone, I have a glow-worm 24ci which was working fine and has now decided that it doesn't want to heat the water. By this I mean that...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock