Discuss Need my newish condecing boiler servicing...Runcorn Cheshire. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nickjaxe

Been disappointed with the guy that has serviced my boiler over the last few years....what the best way to find a new good one,

I'm in Runcorn Cheshire...its a Worcester condensing boiler 3 years old...still under g/tee.

Hold tight, there may be one or two here that live nearby.

out of interest what was it that disapointed you with the other guys price attitude or something else

Is it because he didnt do very much on the services? The worc M.I's state to check fan pressure and FGA every year, with replacement seals every 5 I believe, so unless you get a poor reading a strip down isn't required.

my thought dont people realize the cost of a flue analalizer yearly calabration training costs?in the old days every job strip down hoover brushes out now with these new boilers running so clean strip down isnt allways neccesary just a check with sniffer and a visual check on pipework ect but the sniffer will show if any seals have gone or going and if a full service is needed

Lets give nick chance to say why before we start jumping to conclusions please

No its cos he didn't come back to add some inhibitor to my system....I asked him if he could test what was in it at the time he was here doing my service...but he didn't know how to do that....didn't inspire me....nothing to do with price,

He was coming back to just add some more just in case the stuff that was in was weak as I had topped the water up a good few time over the year...but he didn't bother...or rng.

Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need my newish condecing boiler servicing...Runcorn Cheshire. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock