Search the forum,

Discuss Need a GOOD tiler!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil K

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Afternoon all!
I get bathrooms and ensuites to do every now and then and I need a good tiler, someone who does top quality work NOT someone who can just do a bit of tiling. All my work is in Camden or north London but some of it is up in Hertfordshire where I live ie. Welwyn Garden City, have a job coming up in Stevenage too. If any of you gents or ladies know of anyone please PM me. Many thanks in advance.

, I have said this for years, tiling is iMO the most undervalued job connected with our trade. I have met loads through the years and they honestly think they are good tilers. I have yet to meet a tiler who can turn out a job as good as myself , before anybody goes big headed *** , my trouble is , to achieve a 100% job it takes me bloody ages, and i do mean ages .

Good luck neil

20151109_174205.jpg

This was done by a 'tiler'...I mean what the hell was he thinking?

Afternoon all!
I get bathrooms and ensuites to do every now and then and I need a good tiler, someone who does top quality work NOT someone who can just do a bit of tiling. All my work is in Camden or north London but some of it is up in Hertfordshire where I live ie. Welwyn Garden City, have a job coming up in Stevenage too. If any of you gents or ladies know of anyone please PM me. Many thanks in advance.
Go on the tilers forum. There is a guy with a username " garythetiler" I have been on a course which he instructed. He is very good. Lives in Stevenage I think.

My cousin is a really good tiler best i seen down my end always booked months in advanced but by god is he expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need a GOOD tiler!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock