• Thread starter newcastle phill
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 73
  • lpg

Discuss Need a copy of COP22 lpg doc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newcastle phill

For some reason my drop box is showing zero KB and the file is empty.

Can some darling please download it from G/S and get in touch..

My standards subscription has ran out and christmas isnt paid for yet [emoji90]

***mon surely someone can log onto gas safe docs and download it !!!
Take all of 2 minutes....

Please

I've got the 2011 copy Phil. You grumpy sod.

PM me your email, mate, I'll send it you.

Yay thanks....

I got the COP FROM THE CROP.

Now light my pipe. Pull up to the log fire and do a bit of light reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need a copy of COP22 lpg doc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
CONTRACT DECISION DATE: MONDAY 2ND JULY 2012 Hi my name is James Steven from MTM Group UK, I have been speaking to companies within the area over...
Replies
Views
S
Hi and thanks in advance for any advice It’s a little long as quite simply I need to be sure whether I can get a free repair as it’ll be after...
Replies
Views
B
After this mail I am going to drop the subject. I have worked in the Plumbing/gas fitting/ central heating industry nearly all my working life...
Replies
Views
Geegas
G
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock