Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss National response magazine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesyGoosey1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Don't know if its been mentioned on here before but had a phone call of someone saying he was from the police and would I want to advertise in a police only national response magazine if anyone gets the call just hang up there's no such magazine it's a scam!

No pal claims to work for the police and they are doin a clamp down on rouge gas fitters got my name and number of gas safe website would I like to place a add in this magazine that I've looked into and doesn't exist !

A couple have described the same as I had today croppie! And it's made me realise how they have got me details I put a free listing on yell at the wk end a couple of lads posted they had done the same!

I had a guy ring me, similar story.
Was something about a police newsletter/booklet going to hotels about gas safety etc

Yeah I've had them... They called themeselves emergency services magazine or something... Total scam...

I had the same thing , said they were from the fire service, and I had been recommended as a gas engineer, funny that I wasnt even registered at the time lol

Had a different one try and do me today from the police again he said this time the campaign was child cruelty!!!! Would I like to advertise in a police magazine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to National response magazine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock