Discuss My life just changed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shoots he scores!

well done, don't miss the birth it will be the best day of your life nothing even comes close.

never cried with my first one just on cloud 9, was sobbing to myself with the second.

well done, don't miss the birth it will be the best day of your life nothing even comes close.

^^^^what he said.

And congratulations - you have an emotional rollercoaster ahead, but the highs are just brilliant.

My daughter is 22 now, and I still get a silly grin on my face just thinking about the day she was born.

Good luck, and congrats to you and Mrs K.

I'm bumping this thread because the bump is moving if you know what I mean.

Our first is due to drop on New Year's Eve but could be any time between now and then, so excited and can't wait! Still don't know if it's a boy or a girl.

The missus is on maternity leave now which means I have to answer the phone and go outside and work but I really can't wait for the big day.

I'm bumping this thread because the bump is moving if you know what I mean.

Our first is due to drop on New Year's Eve but could be any time between now and then, so excited and can't wait! Still don't know if it's a boy or a girl.

The missus is on maternity leave now which means I have to answer the phone and go outside and work but I really can't wait for the big day.

Good luck! And enjoy lots of sleep before big event!

do remember she isnt a cow, woman give birth and no matter what the outcome looks like, its beautiful!!, the monkey looks and squashed red face does get better, once she gets her make up on :) have a great xmas its going to change your life :)

Good luck! And enjoy lots of sleep before big event!
Yeah, it's going to hit me like a roll of lead isn't it? No idea what life will be like in a few weeks but I'm still looking forward to it. Feels like my life is about to begin for real. Cheers!

Best feeling in the world being a dad! DONT TRUST Him / her they are very deceitful. Fist few days you think agh...... Not that bad. Then boom. Only sleeps until u get to the front door. Your mrs looks like a monotone zombie and your a wreck. But it's worth every smelly nappie!

Had my first 13 months ago, a boy called Morgan and got another one on the way. My Mrs said she's getting me a vasectomy for Christmas ! My life has completely changed since Morgan arrived and I wouldn't change it one bit...he's my world. Good luck mate it's truly amazing.

Good luck Keefy to your partner. Special moments in life and this will be one of the best.

Yeah, it's going to hit me like a roll of lead isn't it? No idea what life will be like in a few weeks but I'm still looking forward to it. Feels like my life is about to begin for real. Cheers!

It really is the most amazing thing in the world. At first you are like whoooooaaaa how will we cope if we can't even sleep.

But after a little while you realise that life is the exact same other than you have a little person to bring along with you in your life.

Best of luck pal

Some of mine and the missus' mates' kids have left school now. 16 years of selfishness between us though and we enjoyed every bit of it. When people down the local heard the news they admitted they'd secretly begun to think I was a jaffa - means shooting blanks apparently.

Don't mean to bore everyone but it does have me excited - except the bit where her sister (a midwife) comes to stay with us after Christmas. :rolleyes2: Not to mention another relative being the 'Patient Experience Manager' at the hospital we've been attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My life just changed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock