Discuss My first don't answer But not what you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are some mighty fine analytical skills there Shaun.

The other photo is of the same dress with a little bit of small undergarment showing

same place as first ?

and sounds like you pulled if real btw do the lottery :D

Calm down Sherlock, you are ruining it for him haha.

bet he would be happy with one :D dont want to give him a heart attack

I'd rather feel a bit of guilt now I just feel soiled

I'd rather feel a bit of guilt now I just feel soiled

thats yin and yang, you have sinned and had sweet sweet thoughts about another one

Not so much sweet sweet thoughts just staring in disbelief at a surprise axe wound

I tried to send one to Adam for his moderation but he couldn't open it

He did make some comments about being in the toilet

Think of this image to calm yourself.
image.jpg

Don`t care what it`s called as long as it works and that image is gone!

I think I'd have to err on the side of caution and poke my eyes out

new name required here, dont any of you have older daughters, you get sights like that every weekend when their mates come to stay, puts a hell of a strain on your heart.

I think you have everyone's consent to post the rest of the photos on here :)

Will it help if I send you my phone number or email to send them to :grin: :rofl:

The whole thing smells of blackmail.

Send her a picture of your 'oldfella' and I bet you will be asked for money not to send it onto your wife.

'Meet' her and I bet you will be asked for money so the videos will not be sent onto your wife.

If it was me I'd show the missus the messages and your replied that your happy with your wife Too earn the extra brownie points and then you can keep the pictures ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My first don't answer But not what you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock