Discuss Mt10 on a 25si in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris F

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just been out to a house, the tnt says she cant control the heating with the roomstat, went out and she leaves the mt10 switched to On and controls the heating with the roomstat. Checked that the heating works at all by sticking it in service mode etc, rads all worked fine, turned the mt10 to timer and the heating fired perfectly, so i checked tbe stat wiring and stuck the voltstick on it and it was all good, swapped the roomstat just incase and it still wont fire when the On button is selected. Do these mt10,s sometimes have a hooky on button?
Scratching my tatas with this one, and i aint got an mt10 knocking about to check. Anyone had this??

Cheers lads

had 4 now in last 6 months the toggle wont stay in on and the timer does not keep time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mt10 on a 25si in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I have a Worcester Danesmoor 20/25 oil boiler which is causing me lots of heartache and grief. About 3 months ago it locked out and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently moved into a new rental place, struggling with the heating equipment. I'm not a plumber or heating expert, did the troubleshoot I...
Replies
Views
Boilers been running fine since its last service in March but it went to lockout so I removed the front panel and found that the water pressure...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
Evening all First off a big hello from a sparky to all you fellow Plumbers/Gas Engineers out there. I'm not here to say who's better than who...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock