Search the forum,

Discuss Most valued tool...... My phone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

Alreet? Yeh my phone !
etyraba7.jpg
4a6ybu9a.jpg

Any suggestions / reviews on phone cases? I'm on iPhone 4s with griffin survivor case - it's lasted 400% + on any of my last phones and I've had just about every "rugged" phone on the market for the shark fin sony Ericsson to motarola.

Getting iPhone 5 for free so what case?

Nokia 3210 just don't leave it on vibrate! I switched my old one on a few months ago nearly flattened a tower block 3 miles away

Alreet? Yeh my phone !
etyraba7.jpg
4a6ybu9a.jpg

Any suggestions / reviews on phone cases? I'm on iPhone 4s with griffin survivor case - it's lasted 400% + on any of my last phones and I've had just about every "rugged" phone on the market for the shark fin sony Ericsson to motarola.

Getting iPhone 5 for free so what case?

Only problem I get with the above case is that it select voice activated dial on its own a couple of times a day fm my pocket, really annoying, yet to find a way of binning voice activated mode, ie double pressing the main button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only problem I get with the above case is that it select voice activated dial on its own a couple of times a day fm my pocket, really annoying, yet to find a way of binning voice activated mode, ie double pressing the main button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lame if you have the griffin survivor case I had the same problem with activating the home button and putting voice control on right pain in the arse.simple solution is there is a raised rubber part that fits in the home button (don't cut it out just cut it of level at the back) you can still use the home button with the case on you just press it further it works fine.
9yzygyba.jpg

The bit where the pen is on photo if that helps.

I had one of those style of cases, only problem i found was folk struggled to hear me on loudspeaker.

Not to keen on iphones i prefer s4 or s5. Last year first day i recieved my galaxy s4 i dropped it on concrete and screen shattered so i phoned vofafone and said i cant believe it ive just opened the box and ive a shattered screen so they sent new one out. I felt guilty for 5 seconds for tellin a porky. So the protectors are worth there weight in rubber . Put insurance on fone straight away. Use mine as my buisiness filofax....

Just upgraded from the galaxy note to the note mini. I had a cheap rubber case off the market and the note has just turned 2 years. My other ohone is a jcb sitemaster, doesnt do fancy things but its bomb proof. I left it on the roof of the van a couple of years ago. It fell off, was run over and then found. Apart from a little rubber screw cover its still going strong.

Take a look at OTTERBOX phone cases.

I have an Otterbox rubber sleeve case on my old IPhone which is good & nice to grip, but I can't comment on others.

My most valued tool is my radio. Makita bmr 104 is first tool in and last tool out . Also when the customers arent in then i love to turn volume up and sing my heart out . Xfactor here i go . Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Most valued tool...... My phone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock