Discuss mira event xs problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber0808

when you turn the shower on everything is fine, if its turned off for a short period to shampoo and turned back on nothing happens for upto half a hour then it will come back on like normal?
if customer has a shower without turning it off briefly everythings fine.
i know the easy answer is dont turn it off.
any help thanks

Is this the shower that hadthe safety thermal cutout. So that whenit got too hot it would shut off?

Poss a faulty safety if so

Mira technical will be best bet for the part numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit late on a update with this problem, just looking at old threads.

it was a faulty solenoid valve. Might help someone at some point.

Edit: i remembered this one as it was my neighbour, there the worst jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mira event xs problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
Hello Yesterday my aqualisa shower sharted making a whirring sound and trickles of water came out of itwhen the boiler came on to heat up the...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
D
Building Description A new (23 years old) 1 story small block of 7 flats. water enters the building and distributed to each flat from a communal...
Replies
Views
hi all i got myself in a muddle. a friend of a friend came around at xmas to help me line up two copper pipes for shower bar install. the pipes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock