Discuss Maybe not the best advertising! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

IND_Nick

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
a8aa6a23c5e7b6e187dff9285be2703e.jpg

I saw this on the news, I think it is somewhere in Scotland. They do say no publicity is bad publicity. Not sure the motorist stuck behind would agree!

Always though Poly was quite cute, but her driving can be pretty stressful...

Bet the driver would have slowed down if there had been a copper:smile5: around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Maybe not the best advertising! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping...
Replies
Views
Back