Search the forum,

Discuss May have caught myself out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Said to the partner other week that it felt like i was staying home more not as much work coming in, she reckoned i was doing more bathrooms so had gaps between jobs and start dates.

Had a nosey yesterday and defo lost a chunk of my workload !!!
Lost 2 landlords who had numerous properties (They have been reducing their portfolio)
Had a regular maintenance contract which suddenly stopped .(Upon contacting the firm they told me they lost the contract as it all went in house).
Had a developer who use to renovate a couple houses each year ( Again reduced his work).

On top of that I'm getting messed about by customers randomly cancelling jobs and trying to rebook .

And people think its easy being self employed !!!

You thought about corgi or boxt ?

Depends what type of work and where mate. I reduced down to 1 day a week when I was last agency (as I had too much private work) before losing it completely.

Didn't know you could do that :)

I'm on corgi in the last month but pick my jobs so far it's ok

I know it's not what you want to hear hammers but I wouldn't mind more days at home. Going to try a three day weekend in the new year.

wait till it gets colder, not enough hours in a day then.

Do you advertise much?

I know it's not what you want to hear hammers but I wouldn't mind more days at home. Going to try a three day weekend in the new year.

wait till it gets colder, not enough hours in a day then.

Do you advertise much?

Got a few adverts out their,get calls from regular customers and recommends.
However its the more regular money that has dried up ,bit annoying as christmas is looming

Reply to May have caught myself out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock