Discuss max and min burner pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
when testing max and min pressures on gas valve,max is ok but when removing wire from valve to reduce to min and it justs stops at max,am i to assume the potinometer or what ever they are called,is not increasing and decreasing current to gas valve,i got 10 k ohms when slightly warm so ntc not,i got info on altering pot,so i'll give that a go faulty,going back tomorrow any help appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to max and min burner pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock