Search the forum,

Discuss marcrist ddm2 vs sparky bbk3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

g60rge

Gas Engineer
marcrist ddm2 vs sparky bbk2

http://www.powertoolsdirect.com/sparky-bbk21500-2-speed-core-drilling-machine-1500-watt-range?utm_source=google&kwd=&utm_medium=merchant_pla&gclid=Cj0KEQiAm_eiBRCWgIfq9pK1nZsBEiQAGqUcSWQQkLZLGFX9N2wxRM_tuNEbtK71CcB98GzNM_cI68waAux28P8HAQ

Sparky BBK3 1500 3 Speed Core Drilling Machine 1500 Watt 110 Volt | eBay

have marcrist given sparky the rights to sell this now or is it a copy? as i know marcrist have now discontinued the ddm2

looking for a core drill atm

looks as though the ddm2 is now sparky bbk2 and the ddm3 is now bbk3

would love to know if the insides are the same and its just a name change as i would buy one now but worried the insides are cheap copies

anybody in the know?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to marcrist ddm2 vs sparky bbk3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Sparky BBK21500 1500W 2Speed CoreDrill Machine 230V | eBay Looking to replace a Marcrist DDM1 with maybe one of these They look identical to the discontinued DDM2 Are they? anyone used one?
Replies
Views
Okay so my 4 year old Sparky core drill has had its day now and have under £300 to spend on a new one. Makita 8406 Marcrist ddm1 I want a reliable one where I can have it on full speed without worrying if I'm going to be dialing an ambulance with my left hand.
Replies
Views
M
I'm after a core drill and can't decide between the two. There is a massive price difference, but I'd rather buy the right kit than buy twice. DDM1 has hammer action, and with the new Marcrist PC800 percussion cores, it'd be really fast I think. DDM3 has a water feed for wet cutting, a 1500W...
Replies
Views
After years of making do with an old core drill and cheap cores Ive went and ordered a new machine and set of cans. Marcrist DDM2 Diamond Core Drill 2 Speed 240 Volt I know they have a newer one but I just fancied one of these.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock