Discuss Managing costs of gas and electric?? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Better burn that crop to keep warm dude.

You mentioned changing your boiler/controls and recently paying a lot less per month than you did last year. Is that 25k kwh estimate for gas based on last years usage then cos "average" use is supposed to be around half that?

Last edited:
Better burn that crop to keep warm dude.

You mentioned changing your boiler/controls and recently paying a lot less per month than you did last year. Is that 25k kwh estimate for gas based on last years usage then cos "average" use is supposed to be around half that?

Yes, only changed boiler in April. Definitely think there was an issue with hot water controls.

Reply to Managing costs of gas and electric?? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear all, We were disconnected by our gas supplier. We have no managed to find the money to clear the bill. They have told us it will take 10...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick question. I have a log burner and a gas boiler on a dual fuel system (Central heating and Hot Water) either can do both. The...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock