Discuss Makita Power drill with hammerfor sale. Mint condition. £80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

delaouad

If interested, please call Darren on 07540 978 563. Cheers.

Would you consider splitting it as i don't need the drill? Depends on the hammer right enough. Got to be an estwing!

Would you consider splitting it as i don't need the drill? Depends on the hammer right enough. Got to be an estwing!
Dont quite understand what you mean. It is a Makita drill with hammer facility as one unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Makita Power drill with hammerfor sale. Mint condition. £80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I
Velocity Rogue 5.0 for sale plus testo 760-1 digital multimeter. I purchased the bag 2nd hand (I’ve never used it) and the Testo new after...
Replies
Views
ITEMS FOR SALE
I
Hi all, thanks for letting me join. After a good few years of undertaking various commercial installations I have packed up for good in this...
Replies
Views
Was purchased for a job then client cancelled. Has never been used . Save massive on gas and have the ultimate electric HEATING SYSTEM IN ANY...
Replies
Views
Amazing Chemical Clearance Sale We are selling off the following Pallets of chemicals reduced to clear Part Number: C004300 Product: SAFEGUARD...
Replies
Views
Please excuse the long story! so, my central heating kept tripping the fuse in the consumer unit. I read that moisture in the boiler could be...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock