Discuss Mains pipe in pitched roof?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to get a 22mm mains to an unvented tank in my loft.

Is an old house and the first part of the roof is pitched and sloping from the inside. The easiest way to get it into the loft is straight up the wall internally and then into the sloping roof the other side of the plaster board.
This is obviously an unheated roof section would this be ok if I ran the pipe in some armaflex.

Any thoughts, thanks

Reply to Mains pipe in pitched roof?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi there I have an existing soil stack on the side of my house. I have extended the house by building a loft. The loft company ran the waste...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Excuse the length but this seems like a complicated fix. I lived in a 1930s block of flats. Brick building with concrete slab floors...
Replies
Views
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
Hi All Newbie so please bear with. We are selling our old house - built 1880. The purchaser has shared their survey report which states that the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock