Search the forum,

Discuss Main Combi 30 HE Pump Constantly Running in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Main Combi 30 HE when cold, set central heating to on, boiler fires and flames for a few seconds, flame goes out but pump continues to run.

If I turn hot water on then HW operates and feeds through, stop HW and pump still running.

Is this likely to be a pump issue or a PCB issue? Was working no problems up until today.

best get a gas safe engy out

best get one out

Reply to Main Combi 30 HE Pump Constantly Running in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some times the flame failure light comes on but it ignites again after a few seconds. The plumber has changed a couple of sensors on the boiler and checked...
Replies
Views
W.B Greenstar 4000 installed. Heating not turned on yet as not cold enough here. But the boiler runs every day at 0933 (hear it fire and hear water in rads). Rad water runs for literally 3/4 seconds. Stops. Does it again a couple of seconds later. Then nothing until exactly at 0933 the next...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Some very helpful people on this forum (hi John.g) sorted me out with some issues with a faulty installation of a Grundfos UPS3 back in Oct/Nov 2021. My CH system has been running like a dream ever since. Until this evening. For months we have been switching heat and/or water...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH. When the pump activates, it runs for exactly 4 minutes each time and this can happen as frequently as something like 5 times an hour or as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock