Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss m.p. expenses scandal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

been called over to a job today at an m.p's office as the sink plug was not opening up to drain properly in the staff toilet.
i was on the other side of town and travelled approx 10 miles to these offices within 2 hours of call.
when i got there it took all of about 2 minuites to work out that the pop-up had been slowly rotated down when cleaned to the shut position, all it needed was 3-4 anti-clock-wise turns to sort it out. so out with the tools (thumb and fore-finger) and bob's your uncle, sorted.
the secretary standing over my shoulder remarked on how she was silly not to have thought of doing that first:rolleyes:. then she said 'how much'........:eek::eek:.
to be honest i thought, nothing dear, then my better wisdom ruled what with travelling over etc (although i had finished for the day).... er, call it £20 for my time luv'.

now i have to give a full invoice and send it to the house of commons to be verified by the appropriate boddies before i get me monnies:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

should of just whacked them for the full hour, think i will just not bother now, or do you think i should invoice the full hour anyways irrespective to what i told the secretary? what would you do?.lol
at least the secretary took my card for her own use and will be calling me soon for some work:D.

send one for £20 to the house of commons, you never know, they might start passing more work your way

send in your invoice and when you get the cheque frame it:)regards turnpin

weird situation really, you go over to quote to repair, its simple so fix it in 2 mins whilst investigating its sorted.
problem is, you loose that job that could have been min charge booked in?????????

invoice them £20 for your time and £25 for your wisdom
:):)
Thought you were going to say sink was blocked from all the rubbish they have been excreting recently :p

When you get the £45 from them the commons,take the cheque to the daily mail,say it is payment for personal acts with a plunger and turn it into £500 for story

sorted !! :eek:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to m.p. expenses scandal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock