Discuss Lukewarm water problem with Veissmann v 50 gas boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, thanks for adding me.
My Veissmann v50 combi gas boiler has recently started to supply only lukewarm water to the bathroom above it. This is about 3 metres away, so quite a short pipe run. It supplies hot water fine to the kitchen taps, which are about 1 metre away. It also supplies very hot water to the central heating system, with no problems. The boiler is about 6 years old. I have made sure that the boiler pressure is okay. Can anyone suggest a solution?

Last edited:
bath flow is normally faster flow, not pressure don"t get mixed up like a lot of folk do.
try slowing the flow down , and see if that sorts it
Ok thanks. I meant that the boiler pressure is okay, I realise that this isn't the same as the pressure to the taps. A heating engineer has said that I need a new boiler, what do you think?

Reply to Lukewarm water problem with Veissmann v 50 gas boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Combi boiler and, a few minutes ago I turned on the hot tap in the kitchen and the water was far from hot. In fact, it was decidedly...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock