Discuss LPG or Oil- just moved in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
£1000 was laying the concrete base for the tank.

Worcester Danesmoor 25/32

Tank is a 1300l

Still sounds to me a lot of money.
The concrete base can be a big labour job, to be fair.
Everyone deserves properly paid and you have to factor in other materials like mag filter, firevalve, zone valves, plus flushing the system chemicals etc.
I would get other quotes.

Prices I am quoting are for only basic and smaller output Grant boiler, - a system boiler or separate components will be extra cost on top of that.
The Worcester boiler will be a more expensive choice also.
The 1300l tank is not the most costly tank size luckily

Couple of installers I work with have both gone over to fitting air source heat pumps, reckon running costs of the new inverter ones are a third of the cost of other fuels and run their own houses on it. With uncertainty over future of gas and oil supplies they tell me it is the way to go.

Indeed

What you you expect a Grant Vortex external 26-35w to cost?

I think we are leaning towards LPG given the very high cost of moving to oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to LPG or Oil- just moved in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock