Discuss low pressure and electric what's your solution? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suburbanplumber

I do most of my work in areas with a steady 4-ish bar at the kitchen tap, this is a different situation, I wonder if any of you can point me in the direction of a workable solution

The flat is fed by 20mm MDPE and is on the third floor, where it branches into 15mm, the flow rate is not fantastic, when trying to verify the pressure my meter failed to register, the needle flickered to 2 BAR and then settled back at 0 BAR.

The current set up is a tank fed vented cylinder with an immersion, it feeds a positive head pump [opps!].
Its all pretty sad really

the client wants to use the cupboard for other things and likes the idea of a multipoint instantaneous, but the heatrae website says it works from 1bar and as above I don't know if we have that

How would you do it?

thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to low pressure and electric what's your solution? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hi, i'm looking for some advice on improving the performance of my electric shower as it frequently fluctuates in temperature and flow. The 8.5kw...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope Im in the right sub-forum. I have a gravity fed ( I think) shower. Bungalow has cold water tank in loft and hot water cylinder in a...
Replies
Views
D
hi, i have a gravity system in my house. non-pressurized boiler and i have no space to lift my cold water cystern or hot water tank, i also don't...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
Ive been asked to remedy the low water pressure at the x8 electric shower outlets at a care home. Currently its an open vented system, with heat...
Replies
Views
Back